Wand Aluminum Grip - Bishop - Matte Black 1.75"
- Express or standard shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Matte Black Anodized Aluminum – the same material used for the included Wand Grip.
- All-new ergonomic shape to give maximum comfort and the most natural fit for your hands.
- Finger grooves that allow for more support and help to relieve hand fatigue.
- Needle depth control 0 - 5mm. Sticks out 1.5mm per 360° turn.
- Will fit all models of the Bishop Rotary Wand (Shader, Packer and Liner)
- Compatible with all twist in cartridge needles
- Available in extra thick 2” grip.
* All warranty issues are to go directly to Bishop Tattoo Supply
Bishop Tattoo Supply offers a one-year manufacturers’ warranty for all tattoo machines and products that we make. Our machines are handmade in the USA using both domestically machine parts and high-quality international motors – we warranty our machine parts for the original owner. The warranty is for a year from the date of purchase. For machines, the warranty covers manufacturers’ defects – it is voided if you overlubricate or drop your machine or use your machine in a function it’s not intended for. It’s also voided if you use non-authorized parts or attempt to open the motor yourself. For non-machine items, please contact our team as we handle this on a case-by-case basis.
If your machine has issues within one year from the date of purchase, send the tattoo machine along with your receipt following the instructions here: REPAIRS and we will fix or replace it as our technicians determine.
The Warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original owner. Bishop Tattoo Supply reserves the right to make exceptions on an individual basis.