The Power Wand RCA + Battery combo- Bishop rotary
- Express or standard shipping available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
RCA model plus bishop/critical power wand battery pack.
for those who prefer to stay true to the corded Wand (also compatible with Power Wand battery, sold separately).
(offered in Liner (5.0mm), Packer (4.2mm) or Shader (3.5mm) options).
- The Wand you already know and love – with a new magnetic backplate that allows the Bishop x Critical batteries to sit flush on the machine.
- When used with the Shorty battery, the Power Wand is only 4.4” and 5.2oz” – the lightest set up on the market currently!
- Compatible with all Critical Connect firmware and hardware – including the Critical Connect Footswitch.
- The magnetic connection allows for a 360 degree positioning of the battery and allows for an easy, quick swap if your battery needs to be changed.
- The RCA Machine comes with 1 Power Wand and 1 Power Wand RCA Adapter. Batteries and other accessories can be purchased as needed
(Note: These battery packs can ONLY be used with the new Power WAND. It will NOT work with your Original Wand.)
- These battery packs are made to be used with the RCA Power WAND
- Available in two sizes – the Standard, which provides up to 10 hours of tattooing time with 1500 mAh, and the Shorty, which provides up to 5 hours of tattooing time with 800mAh.
- The batteries will work with most USB-C cords and charging bricks if you do not have the Critical Charging Dock.
- A note regarding the readout on these batteries: if you see the battery percentage fluctuating, the battery is calibrating to provide you with the most accurate battery life read-out and has no effect on the functionality and run time of your battery/machine.
- Tier 1 grade battery used to make this power pack.
- Batteries are shipped partially charged – they do not require a full charging cycle but will need to be charged upon receipt.
- After powering on, initial battery life display will take approximately 5 seconds to calibrate to an accurate read-out.
- You may notice the battery life adjust (increases or drops) between activation and pauses during sessions – this is because the battery calibration is reflecting the device’s current usage scenario.
- Note the percentage difference may be more noticeable on the Shorty batteries due to the smaller battery capacity.
Bishop Tattoo Supply offers a one-year manufacturers’ warranty for all tattoo machines and products that we make. Our machines are handmade in the USA using both domestically machine parts and high-quality international motors – we warranty our machine parts for the original owner. The warranty is for a year from the date of purchase. For machines, the warranty covers manufacturers’ defects – it is voided if you overlubricate or drop your machine or use your machine in a function it’s not intended for. It’s also voided if you use non-authorized parts or attempt to open the motor yourself. For non-machine items, please contact our team as we handle this on a case-by-case basis.
If your machine has issues within one year from the date of purchase, send the tattoo machine along with your receipt following the instructions here: REPAIRS and we will fix or replace it as our technicians determine.
The Warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original owner. Bishop Tattoo Supply reserves the right to make exceptions on an individual basis.